1. Prayer opens the door to the secrets of God Jeremiah 33:3, 1 Corinthians 2:9-10
2. Prayer puts our lives at peace with God and sets a place for us in eternity Romans 10:9-10
3. Prayer changes our destiny and restores our nations 2 Chronicles 7:14
4.Prayer helps us to find (and keeps us in) the will of God Colossians 4:12
5.Prayer gives us boldness Acts 4:31
6. Prayer and fasting gives you supernatural power over demonic forces Matthew 17:21
7. Prayer protects our families, blesses men and keeps worldly and godly authorities in order 1 Timothy 2:1-2
8. Prayer keeps us from temptations Matthew 6:13, 26:41
9. Prayer is our path to perfect peace and our substitute for anxiety Philippians 4:6-7, Isaiah 26:3
10. Prayer is God’s will 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
11. Prayer makes good what we eat! 1 Timothy 4:5
12. Prayer heals our physical bodies James 5:15
13.Prayer gives us strength and wisdom to handle our enemies Psalm 109:3-4
Cute crafts, recipes, etc.
Need to get out of the house, praying for a refreshing day tmrw, and believing that it is going to be incredible.
Any cute ideas for apps or desserts for parties? If you have a blog w/ party planning snacks etc. reblog
HUMILITY IS NOT THINKING LESS OF YOURSELF, but thinking of yourself less!
I am a Child of God, a daughter of the king. I am perfect because, I’m His!